Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Blog Is The Bomb!

by: William P. Tomisser


Hey, the new blog is great huh. I wanted to congratulate Michale and Chris for getting it up and running and giving us Addicts an improved place to come and hang out together. It takes a little time to get familiar with the controls but well worth the effort.

The new Forum part of Seahawk Addicts gives us a chance to stay focused on one thread and really get into the issues. I missed that from the USENET days where everything was thread based and discussions didn't wander all over the place. It's truly the best of both worlds.

I'm sure I speak for all the Addicts out here when I say that we really appreciate the effort, the site, and especially to be able to come and talk Seahawk football with other fans who are rabid as we are.

Thanks Michael and Chris.

Hasta,

BillT

END