Saturday, May 2, 2009

Seahawks Linebacker Full of Surprises

by: Michael Steffes

The Seahawks linebacking core is getting a lot of attention these days, and rightfully so. However, the on top of Aaron Curry, the Seahawks also added two undrafted free agent linebackers. One of the them is Tony Fien. He is a local product, who went to school in Mississippi. This I was aware of. However, there is a whole lot about Tony Fien that I wasn't aware of, and I guessing that many of you are in the same boat.

Chuck Stark has written an article about Tony for the South Kitsap Sun, and it is very enlightening. All of you you should get the same experience I got from reading the article, so I won't ruin the surprise. But check it out. Fien has a heck of a story. And good for the Seahawks for giving him a shot. Hopefully things work out. END