Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Official NFL Combine Invitee List Announced

by: Chris Sullivan


You can check it out here. Who are you most excited to see? Thanks to Danny O'Neil for posting this.

Interesting Combine fact of the day? Central Washington University has as many invitees as the UW and WSU combined. Congratulations to TE Jared Bronson and QB Mike Reilly for the invites, both from CWU. The Huskies will be represented by their standout o-lineman Juan Garcia, and the Cougars will be represented by their sole Senior Bowl participant (who didn't actually participate due to an injured ankle) WR Brandon Gibson.

The Combine will be held from February 18th - 24th. I'll be busting my butt to cover it as best I can (my TiVo will be doing most of the heavy lifting), and I'll be doing my best to cover the others who are watching it. I know Sando will be there, and as always Rob Staton will have it covered from a Seahawks angle.

Tell me in the comments who you guys are watching for, and I'll do my best to keep up on them especially. ~END~