Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Note to Readers

by: Michael Steffes

Many of you may have noticed that I haven't had a large presence on the blog the last week or so, and I just wanted to update you on my situation. I am extremely busy right now working on another project, one that is the culmination of my master's degree. You can imagine it is taking a bunch of my time. My goal is to get my part of the project mostly completed before I leave for the Turkey Day game. Because of this, I am limited in the amount of time I can put into Seahawk Addicts. However, Chris, Gonzo, and M. will at least keep things going, even if they can't post as often as I normally do. I hope you understand, and I look forward to finishing out the season strong and getting back into the swing of things as we head towards the offseason. Don't worry, I will pop in from time to time when something important needs to be said. In the meantime, I trust all of you to help keep this thing going. Thanks. ~END~