Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Roster Heading Into Mini Camp

by: Michael Steffes

Ok, folks, I have created a roster. Now, I am having several issues. First, I haven't found a format in which i can load up the actual excel file so that you all can download it if you want. Also, I am not as excel savvy as I once was and I am having some issues doing everything I want with it. If you are an excel jedi master, please email me.

On to the roster. I have it available for you to view here. I didn't go nearly as elaborate as say a Sando would. But some of his categories seemed excessive. If there is anything that you think absoulutely needs to be added, tell me. The excel file allows all the categories to be sortable. I am working on having positional group totals and averages. Hopefully I can make that available soon. I have made this available (that wasn't so hard) for download. This is going to be a work in progress. But for now, you get what you get. Enjoy.

Also, the roster links have replaced the list of draft visits and interest, underneath the countdown widget, in case you want to find it in the future. END.