Thursday, April 10, 2008

East Coast and Early Early Morning

by: Michael Steffes


THIS IS A CALL TO ALL OF YOU EARLY MORNING BLOGGERS....

Hey, Good Morning to you... this is to the few, the proud, the bloggies who are on before I usually am. If you haven't seen until now, the comment moderation feature has been enacted to eliminate the ability of certain commentors to amuse themselves by insulting others and showing poor taste.

This was a last possible resort, but it will have to do until I have better tools to maintain the integrity of the comments section. How does the pertain to you? Well, in most cases, Chris Sullivan and myself will be sleeping while you generally use the blog. I want to offer someone up the opportunity to take control of the administrative features in the wee hours so that people can have comments posted before 7:30 am PST. If you are interested please just email me and tell you when you are on and in one sentence or less let me know that you will do a good job. There may be some other privileges that come with this that can be discussed if you can help me out. Thanks for your patience during this transition. Have a great day!