Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is Lofa Underpaid?

by: Michael Steffes

Seahawk Addicts.... Rob from the UK, one of the loyal readers from across the pond has done a great write up about the Lofa Tatupu signing. He looks at how it compares to a lot of the other contracts done recently for linebackers.

I thought it was a good read so I am giving him some pub! Also, he is involved with the host site, footballdiner.com. It is a pretty cool venue for football info, so surf around after you check out the article.

As you guys know, I support all of you to try stuff like this. This blog was my first attempt at doing anything remotely like this and it has been a great experience. If you have an article or a website, and it is Hawk related, I am happy to give you a post and tell people about it, or at least give constructive feedback if it isn't quite ready. So if you like Rob's article, tell him about it. END