Monday, April 7, 2008

Link Tutorial

by: Michael Steffes

In one of the previous threads, it seems there was some frustration over the inability to use a hyperlink in the comments. Well, you actually can do this, and it isn't too hard. So, just like many things around here, all you have to do is ask. I have created a tutorial that I hope you will find helpful. It should allow you to post links in your comments. Here is the tutorial.

I will also post this in the links in the right sidebar, so that you may refer back to it. And, I as I have stated several times, if you have problems, questions, content ideas, or you what to share something with me, and possibly the SA community, please just email me at Michael.Steffes@seahawkaddicts.com. I am happy to address the issues, and that way the comments in the threads themselves can be directed at the topic being discussed. END.