Saturday, April 12, 2008

Publishing Notes

by: Michael Steffes

Just to let all of you know, I have got some stuff going on over at The Power of 12 site. For those of you who are interested, I just posted the second part of my draft preview. There is a chance some could find it controversial. However, if you hang out here, you guys and gals get first crack at most of my view points. Anyway, check it out if you get a moment.

Also, MVN, the host of that site, invited me to be the representative in their Blogger Mock Draft. It has just started, and I suspect it will move fairly slow, however if you want to follow along. Here is the link. Of course, I will be soliciting your opinions when the time comes.

I hope all of you are having a lovely weekend. I hear the weather in the great Northwest has made a turn for the best. The thermometers hit 90 here today. If is anything like that tomorrow, don't expect many posts! END