Monday, April 14, 2008

The Readers Voted...Live Blog It Is

by: Michael Steffes

You want it! You got it!

I am happy to provide a live blog during the schedule release show. I just want to remind you all that the live blog software forces me to approve comments. Last time I got stretched a little thin.

As you can imagine it is hard to cover the action and constantly approve comments. So I am going to do my best, but be warned, if your comment doesn't post right away that is why. Regardless, I encourage all of you to check it out. Chris and I are going to attempt a record long live blog that covers the first day of the draft. And if all goes well, we may try to do so during games this year as well, so that Seahawk fans can share their jubilation and sometimes frustration, around the globe.

So tune in tomorrow at 11 am PST and lets discuss the schedule release. END