Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can't Get Enough?

by: Michael Steffes

I thought I would round out this Happy Scheduling Day with a Seahawk Addicts record setting 12th post of the day. Actually, I am just assuming it is a record. It is certainly top 2 or 3. But I digress....

So I thought it was only appropriate that the readers of "The Power of 12" got an adequate schedule breakdown. I tried to approach it in a bit of a different format so that you all might enjoy it as well. It is kind of a free form discussion of the schedule. Here is the link.

That site appears to be a bit short on writers there these days. I think I am the only one. If anybody is really serious about doing more regular updates over there, contact me. I might be able to get you the gig.

Also, in the name of more scheduling..please! There was this news, reported by Clare Farnsworth at the PI, that the Hawks changed their first pre-season game to a Friday night. Here is that story. Don't say I didn't warn you! END