Friday, April 18, 2008

Go Ahead and Mock Me Now

by: Michael Steffes

Through rain, through sleet, through snow, I deliever my Friday mock draft. I must pat myself on the back for this one. Despite emergency dental work yesterday, and the subsequent "foggy period", I managed to throw together the third version of the Seahawk Addicts Mock Draft. You can decided... did the laughing gas make me silly, or maybe more sane. I have made some changes(highlighted in yellow). I think many of you will like them. I am not so convinced. But, hey, this is a mock draft, right. Next weekend, we find out what Timmy will do. For now, you get three full rounds of what I think. To perfectly honest, if you are looking at any other teams, I can no longer vouch for accuracy, just that the player is at a position that fills a need. When is the draft already?

I. Can't. Wait. Any. Longer.

Without further ado....MOCK DRAFT VERSION 3

If you missed them and you want to see the evolution, here is....Version 1....Version 2

And Folks...Please remember to take a moment and support the site. Just checking out a few sponsors daily would really help me continue to do fun things like giving away jersey's and what not. Also, I promise, I will find some one to "take care" of Tony Siragusa for all of you. END