Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Most memorable Seahawks plays

by: Chris Sullivan

Hey guys, things seem a little tense on the blog today, so I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit. What do you think is the most memorable Seahawks play ever? It can be memorable for any reason (from Locklear's phantom hold in SB XL to Tatupu's third interception in the Eagles game last year). I'm trying to think of some straight out funny plays, but I'm drawing a blank.

I'll start it off... the thing that spurned this was me remembering the Panthers game in 2005, watching Tatupu knock the Panther running back out (was that Foster? I think it was the starting backup at the time...). When Lofa got up from that and continued playing his heart out--despite knocking the other clown out of the game--I knew that these Hawks were for real for many years to come. END