Thursday, April 17, 2008

MVN Blogger Mock Draft

by: Michael Steffes

If you haven't been following along, I thought I would bring it up the MVN Blogger Mock draft. Many of you have seen the Seahawks site, The Power of 12, that is part of the MVN network. I link to it about once a week. It only makes sense, I am a writer on the site. Anyway....

The Draft is slowly coming up on the Seahawks. Probably by tomorrow night or Sat morning. I am responsible for making the pick. So, I thought I would post (and update) the list of picks so you all could help me choose who to pick. To see the picks so far.....

Miami 1) Jake Long

St.L 2) Chris Long

Atl 3) Glenn Dorsey

Oak 4) Vernon Gholston

KC 5) Brandon Albert

NYJ 6) Darren McFadden

NE 7) Keith Rivers

Bal 8) Matt Ryan

Cincy 9) Sed Ellis

NO 10) Aquib Talib

Buf 11) D. Rogers-Cromartie

Den 12) Chris Williams

Car 13) Ryan Clady

Chi 14) Rashard Mendenhall

Det 15) Derrick Harvey

AZ 16) Leodis McKelvin

MN 17) Phillip Merling

Hou 18) Jeff Otah

Phi 19) Limas Sweed

TB 20) Devin Thomas

Skins 21) Trevor Laws

Dal 22) Felix Jones

Things are already looking bleak for the Hawks. Are we all crossing are fingers and hoping Stewart slips at this point?