Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shaun and Seahawks Part Ways

by: Michael Steffes

A reader listening to KJR this morning tipped me of to this, Thanks Steve!

According to KJR, who is citing an unnamed family member, Shaun Alexander has been released by the Seahawks. This will be announced either later today or tomorrow morning. I don't have much to say on this subject that hasn't been said many times before. This has been expected for quite some time.

I truly appreciate Shaun and everything he has done for this franchise. He is truly a great all time Seahawk. I hope he is very motivated to play next year and finds a good landing spot. I would like nothing more than to see one more good year out of Alexander, I am just convinced that it wouldn't have happened here. Good Luck Shaun! I can't wait to be there when they put you in the ring of honor! END