Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thoughts, Feelings , & Memories

by: Michael Steffes

For those of you who are interested, I just put some of my emotional reaction on todays events into words and posted it at The Power Of 12.

If you have read the site for a while, you know that I felt this was a move that had to be made. In fact, one of my first posts said Shaun Alexander had no place on this team anymore, and he didn't. Regardless of all that, it is sad to see him go. I am not sure where he will end up, but it will be weird seeing him in a different uniform.

I know he didn't run hard all the time, and the last two years were painful to watch, but now that he is gone, it makes me sad. Many of you may say good riddance, but even when it is the right move for the team, sometimes it is hard as a fan. END