Friday, April 11, 2008

SA Mock Draft #2 (2 Rounds)

by: Michael Steffes

Let me first start out by saying how hard this was to do. At least when you attempt to put a lot of thought into it, and use resources to guide the picks, especially once I got into the second round. If you change one pick in the first, it inevitably changes 5-8 picks in the second. It becomes a lot to alter if you change your mind on picks every time you look at it, which is me to a nutshell.

Regardless, I have for you the Seahawk Addicts, version 2, two round mock draft. Version 3, the three rounder, will be out next Friday. I may even attempt to add a fourth round for the Friday night before draft day, we will see.

Now I already know many of you are going to be upset by my picks, Seahawk Scoring Contest Guy for sure. However, I went with my gut, at least as to the positions. I really wanted to go with both the ND guys, who I like, but in the end neither felt right. I know John Morgan at Field Gulls loves both those guys, but I am just not sure Ruskell would, especially after seeing how that team performed against fairly average competition last year. You will also notice, the end of round one changed quite a bit. I think I managed to highlight changes in Yellow.

As I said last time, if you don't like a pick, I am totally cool with that. If you leave a solid analysis why, and who the team should take, well then you may influence my next mock draft. Sorry again SSCG, hope you enjoy most of the picks!

SEAHAWK ADDICTS MOCK DRAFT VERSION 2

END