Friday, February 29, 2008

Seahawks Like Gay?

Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports is reporting the Seahawks have shown interest in free agent CB Randell Gay. This comes off an early report in which they were talking to Eugene Wilson's agent. Memo to Seahawks......Read My Last Post!!!! Neither Gay nor Wilson is very good. Average I would say. My guess is that these are contingency plans in case Marcus Trufant says trade me or else. However, with Samuel getting less than most expected, I would think a long term deal now becomes far more likely.

UPDATE, Adam Schefter is saying Samuel's deal is 6 yrs, so we may have to wait and see the figures again too, however it is far more likely that they put a voidable year on the end so Samuel and his agent can claim he is making an ungodly amount of money.

End of Post