Saturday, October 4, 2008

Behind Enemy Lines

by: Michael Steffes

Greetings from Newark my friends! So far, so good. No one has said word one to me, despite the fact that I am wearing a Seahawks shirt, wearing a Seahawks hat, and carrying a Seahawks duffel bag and a Seahawks briefcase. Maybe these folks really will be sitting on their hands come tomorrow afternoon?

Maybe it because they can sense I am truly a Giants fan at heart (ha ha).

Mostly I am just excited that I am getting to see a game at one of the classic NFL stadiums of the last quarter century before it closes. I am going to try and take some pictures with my phone and send them to be posted. Tomorrow should be a great day and a great game. Somebody is gonna get punched in the mouth tomorrow. I am hoping it is the Giants, not the Seahawks or myself.

In the meantime, I am heading in to the Big Apple. Sunday is almost here. Bye weeks suck. Let's get this thing going! ~END~