Friday, October 3, 2008

New York Times State of Mind

by: Michael Steffes

It won't be too long now before I will be on NY time, but until then I guess I will settle for being on the New York Times, or at least their website.

You may remember when I posted some thoughts from John Woods, the editor of the New York Times' Fifth Down Blog. Well, to reciprocate, I sent him a few thoughts on the game for his 100 Words column. John Morgan was also asked to send in a few thoughts. You can check it out here. You've all seen and/or heard my predictions and thoughts for the upcoming game already. I think it is ironic that the first time I am really going against the Hawks is when I get the spotlight. So be it.

Anyway, we will be doing this again for the Jets game. Hopefully, I will be picking the Hawks in that one. In the meantime, I just want to say thanks to John and the New York Times. It is nice for this site to be noticed every once and while, you know, without posting tasteless jokes about a certain tragedy like a certain other site I could name. ~END~