Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holmgren Headed to the Booth?

by: Mike Parker

Hey all, Gonzo here, back from an agonizingly long vacation in Sacramento. I think I overdosed on family, but hey, that's what the holidays are for, right?

Anyway - it appears as though our own Mike Holmgren may be headed to the broadcast booth.

Holmgren apparently told KIRO Radio up here in Seattle that he may be interested in a broadcast role as early as the upcoming playoffs or possibly the Super Bowl.

I'm kind of surprised to hear this, but part of me is sitting here wondering what decisions our celebrated coach is going to be juggling around next. Someone should start playing The Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" for the next few weeks until he makes up his mind on his future (maybe the Jeopardy theme?).

But I digress. Holmy has plenty of time to mull everything over still, and I'm waiting with bated breath to see what happens with the rest of the coaching staff in the coming weeks. By now, I don't think I have to elaborate on who I think should be first to get the axe. -END-