Friday, October 3, 2008

Info for the Enemy

by: Michael Steffes

Hey, just in case you were interested, I have done a fairly in-depth breakdown of the Hawks and their season to date, along with some feelings about the upcoming game, for another blog. I thought I would offer it up to you to read as well. And if you want to leave comments over there, just make sure to represent Seahawk Addicts well (be respectful).

The blog belongs to Greg and is www.NYGmen.com. Here is my write-up. I tried to be impartial and give the Hawks a fair representation.

If you didn't catch my earlier reference to it, Greg is the special guest on this week's podcast. He and I talked extensively yesterday about the Giants. It is a really good segment. The podcast should be up later today. In the meantime, you can get some great analysis on The Big Blue simply by surfing around www.NYGmen.com. Check it out. And thanks again, Greg! ~END~