Friday, April 24, 2009

New Site in Beta-- Preview It Now!

by: Michael Steffes

Hey Addicts, as we head into the draft day weekend, I have been working fast and furiously at redesigning the site. This was something that I planned to do last year but it fell through.

Well, as part of my large project at school over the last year, I created a website using Joomla. I have now used Joomla to re-design the Seahawk Addicts site. It is still in a beta testing phase, and I wouldn't dare debut it with 15K page views expected per day this weekend. But I thought I would give you a sneak preview.

Check it out RIGHT HERE, then come back and leave your comments here. You don't need to register yet or post in the forums, as I will be taking the site offline later today. But we do want to know what you think.

Also, please remember that Seahawk Addicts is always striving to create the best experience for its readers. We are always looking for fun and unique ways to bring you content. Also though, we need your support. So, as you visit the site 1, 10, or 100 times over the weekend, please remember to support us by checking out the sites sponsors. You can support the site by buying from The Seattle Team store or simply checking out the sponsors below. Taking a minute to do this throughout the weekend really helps us make elements like the new design, podcasts, etc possible. Thanks.

And look forward to next week, when we debut the all-new Seahawk Addicts! END