Monday, March 24, 2008

Big Props To You The Reader

I know in the past people have expressed interest in the site analytics (statistics). While despite the holiday weekend and an almost dearth of any news, Seahawk Addicts hit some milestone numbers.

The site has eclipsed both 100K visits and 250k page views. Considering that the site is barely six weeks old, this is more than I could have ever expected. Thank you. I am glad you enjoy the site. As always, please continue to email me and give me feedback on what you like and what we can do better.

Hopefully, the new design will make things even better. Who knows maybe soon we will be hitting those numbers every week. I am really happy with the direction of the site. All of you who engage is good discussions and help police the site when people are out of line are what makes it great. Thank You. And thanks to all who continually support the site. If I wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't put nearly the effort in that I do. Seahawk fans in general, and the readers of this site especially...

YOU ROCK!

.