Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Keenan Burton, WR, Kentucky

Ed Thompson of the Scout Network is reporting that at his pro day several weeks ago, the Seahawks talked to Keenan Burton, the wide receiver from Kentucky. I thought I would pass this along, but for an entirely different reason than you might think.

The funny thing about this, is at one point I posted a newspaper article that mentioned the Seahawks at the KY pro day. I was speculating they might be interested in Burton, who is kind of being heralded as a sleeper pick. However, a reader quickly pointed out to me that the teams listed in the article were the teams NOT in attendance at the pro day. I then felt like an idiot(which is no stretch sometimes) and the post disappeared. And in the end, all for naught, the Hawks were at the KY pro day, and did talk to Keenan Burton. HA! END