Friday, March 21, 2008

12:30 Press Conference

The Hawks have called a 12:30 PM press conference for today. Sorry for the late post, I have been out of range. I can't wait until I can blog from my cell.

I will be all over this, I am hoping they broadcast as per usual at Seahawks.com

Three things I think it might be....

1) Shaun

2) Marcus

3) Lofa

I am hoping it has nothing to do with Coach Holmgren, I find it odd that it is he and Ruskell. I am off to search for what it might be, I haven't even begun looking yet, I just walked in the door.

UPDATE--My Mistake, I would like to credit Ryan Divish and the News Tribune with announcing that the Hawks are having a press conference. At no point was I trying to claim credit for this. I just didn't realize that the story was that there was a press conference as much as what they are saying. I hope I didn't offend anyone.


ALSO...CLEARLY GOOGLE IS HAVING SOME ISSUES TODAY. FORTUNATELY IT IS NOT ON MY END. I APOLOGIZE AND ASSURE YOU THE NEW SITE WILL BE LAUNCHING SOON. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT