Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jones Ready to Dole Out Punishment

by: Michael Steffes

Especially to a certain group of players all wearing a similar outfit with a star on it.

Clark Judge has been up in Kirkland, checking out the landscape. Here are his observations about the Hawks. More importantly though, he seems to have taken a liking to the Hawks new running attack; specifically Julius Jones and his vendetta.

Judge is suddenly very interested in a critical game to be played on a Novemeber holiday, saying he wants to be in Dallas for Thanksgiving. Why? Jones mostly. Here is what Julius says...

"I can't remember the last time I wanted something so bad, I'm going to try to make life miserable for every team I face and every player I face."
That is music to my ears. I think that the entire offensive unit will respond in kind to an attitude like this. We should get our first look at his vision, his burst, and his attitude on Friday. ~END~