Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Practice at Renton Today

by: Mike Parker

The Seahawks are holding their first preseason workout at the new facility in Renton today, and as I type this, the morning session should be just about wrapping up. Mike Sando, among others, will be on hand to report as things progress. Keep up with him here.

In other news, I'm glad Mr. Sullivan nailed a couple of great posts this morning while Microsoft was once again feasting on my soul. (Thank god for coffee.) I think a podcast should be on the books in the very near future, seeing as though we're about to head into the first preseason game of the year (and we addicts get our first dose of methadone until the heroin supply arrives on September 7.)

So, any predictions on which Seahawks are going to have a breakout game on Friday night in Minnesota? I'm thinking Obomanu, Taylor and Forsett will all continue to shine, and my boy Payne as well - if he's healthy.
-END-