Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So Long Suckers!

by: Michael Steffes

I just wanted to say a heart felt good bye, for a week. I am heading out on my annual, appease the lady/recharge before football season vacation. We are also celebrating a special occasion. I will have my computer with me, but I will not be posting very often, if at all. I made promises.

No fret, I leave in you the capable hands of Mike and Chris. It appears some of you already mistake their work for mine, so you may not even notice a difference. I do happen to have secured the use of a portable Sirius radio so that I can listen to the Vikings game and may pop in and tell you my thoughts.

Anyway.... so long suckers. All that which Maui has to offer is now my oyster. Oh, and take it easy on the guys, Mike and Chris do have lives. Much more so than I, so if is slow, well have a heart. ~END~