Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hass ain't scared

by: Chris Sullivan

Matt Hasselbeck spoke with St Louis reporters today, Sando reports, and stated calmly that the Hawks are not panicking.

"No, there's definitely no panic here. I still believe we'll win our division. We've done it every year for the last four years and I don't think it will be any different this year. We've just made it a little harder on ourselves, but definitely I would say no one's panicking. We're still feeling good about ourselves. We've hit a little bit of stretch with some injuries and kind of gave one away last week, but I think we feel good about our team, feel good about our chances and that has not changed."
When prodded about Josh Brown, his good friend, former teammate, and first ever Assclown of the Day:
"They'll boo him and they'll throw things at him. They'll probably make him cry to be honest. I know Josh. They'll probably make him cry."
Thanks to Sando for his awesome reporting, as always. END