Saturday, September 27, 2008

Previewing Tomorrow's Action

by: Michael Steffes

With the Seahawks playing home games the last two weeks, I am looking forward to having a Sunday on my couch flipping between numerous excellent football games. I thought I would tell you a bit of what I will be watching tomorrow. Then you can chime in with what you will be watching with no Seahawks action.

  • The 49ers/Saints game will be #1 on my morning hit list. I think that this has the potential to be an extremely entertaining game. I am hoping to see both Frank Gore and Reggie Bush trade blows, leading the Leavy Conspiracy to a 4-0 record in the Seahawk Addicts Expert League.
  • I am also interested in the Green Bay/Tampa Bay game. Many of you probably remember when these two teams were division rivals. For some reason it always seems to be an entertaining game. Also, both teams represent critical upcoming games for the Hawks.
  • I will certainly keep tabs on AZ vs the J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets as well. Here's hoping Arizona starts coming back to the pack. Also, I want to see if staying on the East Coast helps them play better. If so, it could start a trend.
  • The afternoon schedule is underwhelming at best. I suppose fans are being railroaded into watching the Cowboys/Skins matchup. I will probably play along. However, I expect the Boys to roll in this one, but who knows? Maybe Zorn surprises.
~END~