Monday, September 22, 2008

Special Welcome to New Contributor

by: Michael Steffes

I just wanted to give some proper due to the newest member of the Seahawk Addicts team. No, we didn't add another lunatic writer, we have too many already. An avid reader, and a talented and generous man [and handsome, don't forget handsome -Ed.], Matthew Heuett, has joined as Editor in Chief.

M. has been reading the site for a long time. He is also an experienced editor, having taught English at the college level [and high school, which I don't recommend -Ed.] and is now working as a freelance editor. So, hopefully you have noticed or will notice an uptick in the quality of our writing. And who am I kidding, we need it. Thank M.--from what I have seen, he is already doing a fantastic job. And he doing this all for you, the reader, and his love of the Hawks [also, ladies dig a dude who knows where to put a semicolon1 -Ed.].

Plus, since we added Matthew the Hawks are 1-0 [Yes, I take full credit for this. I won the game for Seattle singlehandedly from the comfort of my living room couch. When do you think Ruskell will get around to cutting me a check? -Ed.]. It is a good omen! Thanks M. and welcome aboard champ!

1This is possibly a bald-faced lie.

[P.S. Don't worry, I'm not planning on making a habit of inserting these comments everywhere. Thanks for the warm welcome, Michael. -Ed.] ~END~