Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank You Seattle

by: Michael Steffes

I felt it was worth the hassle to sign up for the Airport Wireless network to say....

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Awesome game. The Seahawks did what good football teams do: throttle weaker opponents. They out-hit, out-hussled, and physically out-muscled the Rams. I haven't seen a rushing performance like that out of the Seahawks since 2005. Even at the end of the game, when the Rams knew we were rushing, the Hawks got big chunks of yards. I am pleased.

On top of that.... THE AMERICANS WON THE RYDER CUP!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Fantastic performance by this unheralded group. Boo Weekly is my hero! On top of it, I got to play a round of golf in the worst weather ever yesterday afternoon, and I saw the Toadies too! Thank you Seattle. I love this team, this town, and can't wait to get back!

The season begins in New York. Let's get ready! ~END~