Monday, May 26, 2008

Jersey Addicts Check Here

by: Michael Steffes

As some of you know, I am a self proclaimed Seahawk Jersey addict. I have a closet full. It really is a sickness and I should probably start a support group. Well...

One of the jersey's I am strongly considering purchasing for this upcoming years is new tight end's John Carlson. Also, it just so happens that I have informed that John Carlson replica jersey's are just one of several new products available at the Seattle Team Store. If you are just itching to get some gear to help keep the excitement level high through the long offseason, Seattle Team Store is the place. By purchasing from them, you not only buy merch from a fellow Seahawk Addict, but you also support this site. It is the best of both worlds.

Also, I would just like to remind everyone that anything you do to support the site is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all those who help out, it doesn't go unnoticed. So get yourself a JC jersey and celebrate the rebirth of the tight end position in 2008.