Friday, May 23, 2008

Out of the Office

by: Michael Steffes

Hey, I just wanted to let all you loyal readers know, I am out of the office for most of the day so to speak. In other words, it will be a struggle for me to get to the computer. I searched and searched for something to start a good topic to carry discussion through the day, but alas I found nothing this morning.

Anyway, I thought I would propose two things. One, with the slow news days this week, and spurred by a fear of rising fuel costs, I have organized most of my Seahawks travel schedule. My plans of now are SF, STL, NYG, Philly, AZ, Dallas, NE, NYJ. I am reserving judgment on the Packers game until I see how they start and how much a last minute airfare might cost. Enough about me, jeez, my question is... What games are you going to? What games are you looking most forward to? Which games will turn out to be the most important? I am interested in hearing if there is any interest in starting a Seahawk Addicts tailgate as well, for the diehards. Lets see where this goes....

Also, anybody who as any questions that they would like my opinion on, please fill up this thread. When my commitments at school are done, I will be happy to answer anything asked. That way there will be something to post this evening before my next commitment. As you can see.... I am out of the office today, which of course means something major will break. See you when it does....