Monday, September 8, 2008

Putting Things In Perspective

by: Michael Steffes

Hey readers, just thought I would remind you that there are things in this world worse than a Seahawks loss. And in fact, the Seahawks know this too.

I am not in Seattle, but I heard they have been running Ads talking about the Seahawks campaign to end homelessness. One of these commercials started some debate in one of the chatrooms. I believe it was this that inspired Strategerie to tackle this subject in one of her better pieces.

I realize that this type of thing isn't for everyone so please feel free to exercise your right not to click, especially if you aren't ready to put yesterday in perspective. However, if social matters do interest you, and it is something you care about, please jump on over and check out this piece. This is a growing problem, and something that the Seahawks have recognized needs attention. ~END~