Monday, September 1, 2008

Seahawk Addicts Experts League-- Draft Addition

by: Michael Steffes

Some of you may have noticed that the blog was pretty quiet this morning. That is probably because it is Labor Day, but also the Seahawk Addicts Expert League Draft took place. At least for the first of two leagues. Lonestarhawk will be updating us on the other league shortly.

First, without ego, I can tell you I have the finest team ever assembled. Many through out terms like "traitor" and "Benedict Steffes", when I selected players like Frank Gore and Josh Brown. However, I persevered and built a roster set for total domination. There were teams that took unconventional routes to building their roster, and now we all get to see how it works out. I will be throwing up posts every once and a while updating the readers who aren't involved. I am sure most of you don't care, so it won't be a major deal.

Anyway...for now....you can check out the draft results right HERE. ~END~