Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Seahawk Addicts Special Thank You

by: Michael Steffes

Seahawk Addicts would like to take a moment to thank the Fox Broadcasting Network for not dispatching Tony Siragusa to Western New York this weekend. There are many ways to describe Tony Siragusa, but I have never heard him called a welcome addition to a telecast.

In fact, Seahawk Addict readers recently voted him the most hated football TV personality. I would say mean things about him, but he might track me down and eat me. Therefore, I will leave that up to you.

In case you were wondering, Mike Sando is reporting that Ron Pitts, Tony Boselli and Charissa Thompson will be doing the Buffalo game. Whoooo hoooo! Just to be safe though, you might want to avoid flipping over to the Eagles/Rams game with your volume up. ~END~