Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bengals Interested in Shaun Too

by: Michael Steffes

Yesterday there was a blog post from Mark Curnutte of the Cincinnati Enquirer making the rounds that had a quote from Shaun's agent saying they would be calling the Bengals. I didn't post anything because my feeling is that that Jim Steiner (37's agent) will probably place a call to anybody who will listen.

However, now, it appears that the Bengals are reciprocating the interest. They are having Shaun in for a visit on Monday. Personally, I know this is Alexanders hometown, but I wouldn't list this high on the list of good destinations for him. Cincy had almost as much trouble as the Hawks running the ball last year. Plus they have two incumbents in Rudi Johnson and Kenny Watson. I would like to see Shaun do well somewhere else before retiring. If he wants that too, he should keep looking. END