Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Top 5 NFL players by position

by: Chris Sullivan

A USA Today poll is asking for people to vote for which players are the best in each position playing today and playing in the Super Bowl era. I'm pretty sure I'm the first Seahawk Addicts reader to find this, because the Seahawk players are dead last in all but one category (at least Walter gets respect). Go vote now and leave your gripes in the comments.

Another non-surprise from that poll, Julian Peterson is considered one of the top five LBs but not Lofa. I love JP, don't get me wrong, but I'd take Lofa over him any day of the week, and I think there are a lot of like-minded Hawks fans out there.

===========================

Also, side note: as a Seahawk fan, I just want to thank Michael (Steffes) for this blog again. Earlier today, Seahawk Addicts had its 1,000th post, and about 99% of those are from Mr. Steffes. Not bad for about 4-5 months! Thanks for the hard work, Michael, and thanks to the SA readers who send so many tips and so much feedback. ~END~