Sunday, June 1, 2008

Seahawks and Rivalries

by: Michael Steffes

I am sitting here this lovely Sunday morning, anxiously awaiting the second half of this Hawks Rams replay, you know where the Hawks actually look like a decent team. Although, Hill did cream Bulger! The Kerney int came a couple plays later though, my bad.

Anyway, this got me thinking... who do you consider the Seahawks biggest rival? There really are a lot to choose from. The Rams have easily been the Hawks biggest Rival since re-alignment, I would say. However, the Cards seem to be up and coming.

What about the old AFC West foes? I went to the game in Denver in 06', simply because of the great rivalry of old. Great game again, too. Everyone hates the Raiders, right.

What about teams like Green Bay, who we have struggled with in the playoffs, or even Pittsburgh after XL? Seahawk Addcits sound off, who do you think is the Hawks biggest rival, and what do you think was the all time best rivalry? END