Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Blog Feature -- Ratings!

by: Chris Sullivan


Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. I've put ratings up for our posts on the blog. I'll try to monitor this a bit so I can get a better idea of the sorts of posts you really enjoy, what annoys you, etc. I hope to also get a "top posts" thing going in the sidebar before too long, so you can get quick access to the top five or so posts from the past week. Anyway, to rate rate rate away, all you've got to do is click the appropriate star. Thanks, guys!

And speaking of thanking you guys, Friday was officially the most-trafficked day in Seahawk Addicts history. Despite it being the offseason, our readership is growing. We try hard to foster a good community here, and I think that's what we're proudest of on this blog. I may post something, but the comments really multiply the value of every post tenfold. This is a great community and I appreciate all the great readers and commenters we've got, so thanks for your role in that. And no, this is not an ego-stroke post, so feel free instead to comment on ways to improve the site, story focuses, and blog features you'd like added (or subtracted). ~END~